Mr Alexander Sandland > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
3 ROYAL MEWS
- Go to...
Mr Alexander Sandland
Commerical Litigation; Property Litigation, Dispute Resolution
Trained with Butcher & Barlow; Qualified in 2003; Partner in 2006. 3 Years at niche Litigation Firm (Dyne Solicitors) – 2011 – 2014. Re-joined Butcher & Barlow in April 2015 to Head Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution function at Gadbrook Park.
LLB (Hons.) Business and Finance Law; LPC – College of Law, Chester
Cricket, Football, Golf, Chairman at Tattenhall and U14 Manager/Coach at AFC Waverton
Butcher & Barlow LLP advises its roster of clients on commercial, contractual and property disputes, while other areas of expertise include estate inheritance, insolvency, construction, negligence and agricultural claims. Gadbrook Park-based Alexander Sandland and Bury-based Anthony Higham head the team. Andrew Mackenzie was promoted to the partnership in May 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Property litigation