Rebecca Jepson > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
3 ROYAL MEWS
- Go to...
Commercial and Agricultural Property
Trained at Lawrence Graham LLP, qualifying in 2013. Moved to Butcher & Barlow LLP in 2014 and became at Partner in 2018.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School Sixth Form, The University of Manchester 2004-2007 BA (Hons) (First Class in History). College of Law, London 2007-2009 (Graduate Diploma in Law passed with Distinction and LPC passed with Distinction LLB (Hons) (First Class in Law).
Netball, Cooking, Baking and Travel
With a reach that extends across the North West and North Wales, Butcher & Barlow LLP advises landowners, tenant farmers, and landlords on all agriculture and landowning-related matters. The team has niche expertise advising on mineral leasing, the entry into promotion agreements, and on sales of land and compensation claims with HS2. Practice head Mike Bracegirdle leads on high-value agricultural property transactions and inheritance tax mitigation issues, Graham Gigg is a key contact regarding agricultural property, and Rebecca Jepson deals with granting options and promotion agreements. John Hyatt is also recommended. Tim Bailey joined from Bowcock & Pursaill in September 2021. He focuses on estates and succession planning.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation