Mark Turner > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
3 ROYAL MEWS
- Go to...
Commercial, contractual, insolvency and property disputes form the cornerstone of the practice at Butcher & Barlow LLP. ‘Exceptional litigator‘ Alexander Sandland heads up the offering, ably assisted by a growing bench of recommended solicitors, including Natalie Dean – whose specialism lies in the equine field – and recent arrival Mark Turner – who joined the team in February 2022 and brings with him over two decades of professional experience, most recently at MLP Law LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation