Nicola Wingfield > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
205 MOSS LANE
- Go to...
Qualified in 2012. Joined Butcher and Barlow LLP in 2009 as a Paralegal, commencing a Training Contract in 2010. Promoted to Partner in 2019.
The Law Society Children Law Scheme.
The Grange School, Hartford and Sir John Deane’s College, Northwich.
Law (LLB) 2:1 The University of Manchester.
Legal Practice Course with Distinction, The College of Law, Chester.
Butcher & Barlow LLP‘s varied family law practice handles public and private children matters as well as financial disputes. The team represents clients in FDR hearings, family proceedings courts and the High Court, advising on complex matters such as cases involving alleged abuse. Kevan Hankinson leads the team and has a broad practice in this area; Caroline Cockill-Guy and Nicola Wingfield are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant