Mr Samuel Dale > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Sandbach, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
31 MIDDLEWICH ROAD
- Go to...
Mr Samuel Dale
Litigation and Private Client
Paralegal and Training Contract with Butcher and Barlow LLP 2010 – 2013, Qualified in 2013, Partner 2018
Lancaster University (BA), Manchester Metropolitan University (Graduate Diploma in Law), College of Law (LPC).
Butcher & Barlow LLP offers the full spectrum of services to high-net-worth clients, covering all types of disputes in this area, advising executors, beneficiaries, trustees and others challenging the validity of wills. The team is headed up by Sandbach-based Samuel Dale, who handles both contentious and non-contentious work.
Butcher & Barlow LLP is ‘able to combine local knowledge with the resources of a large firm through its series of offices‘ across the north west. Anthony Higham leads the team, which handles a diverse and complex clinical negligence caseload including birth injuries, cosmetic surgery claims, pregnancy and gynaecology injuries as well as surgical compensation claims. Adam Shawcross, who goes ‘above and beyond‘, Samuel Dale and Andrew Mackenzie were all promoted to partner in May 2018.
- Clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
- Contentious trusts and probate - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Property litigation