Greg Porter > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
5 LONDON ROAD
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Litigation, Clinical Negligence
Trained with Butcher & Barlow 2008 – 2010. Qualified as a solicitor in 2010 then becoming a Partner in 2016
Clayton High School; City of Stoke on Trent Sixth Form College, Lancaster University LLB (Hons) 2:1, Staffordshire University (Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation).
Cinema and DIY
North West > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
Butcher & Barlow LLP operates across the North West, principally based at the firm’s Bury, Leigh, Sandbach, Runcorn and Northwich offices. The clinical negligence practice handles an array of matters for clients, including dental, cerebral palsy, brain injury and other birth trauma claims. Anthony Higham heads the team from the Bury office, dealing with severe brain injury claims. On the personal injury side, the team acts on road traffic accident, employer’s liability, public liability, multi-party disputes and industrial disease claims. In addition to playing a key role in the clinical negligence department, Greg Porter leads the personal injury practice.
North West > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
Butcher & Barlow LLP assists clients with disputes involving wills, trusts, and probate work. Located in Sandbach, practice head Samuel Dale is noted for his broad experienced in both contentious and non-contentious trust and probate matters. He often works alongside two highly experienced litigators: Greg Porter, who operates out of Northwich, and Anthony Higham, based in Bury.
- Contentious trusts and probate - North West > Private client
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation