Greg Porter > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
5 LONDON ROAD
- Go to...
Litigation, Clinical Negligence
Trained with Butcher & Barlow 2008 – 2010. Qualified as a solicitor in 2010 then becoming a Partner in 2016
Clayton High School; City of Stoke on Trent Sixth Form College, Lancaster University LLB (Hons) 2:1, Staffordshire University (Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation).
Cinema and DIY
Butcher & Barlow LLP advises clients on challenging wills, as well as acting for executors in the defence of challenges. The practice also assists clients with claims made under the Inheritance Act. Practice head Samuel Dale stands out for his expertise in contentious and non-contentious probate and trust matters. Greg Porter in Northwich and Anthony Higham in Bury are also key partners in the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant