Caroline Cockill-Guy > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Northwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
5 LONDON ROAD
- Go to...
Trained at Boote Edgar Esterkin, Manchester, Qualified in 1999, Joined Butcher & Barlow 2009. Made Partner in 2011
Law Society Family Mediation Scheme, Resolution MIAM accredited, mediation accredited.
Altrincham Girls Grammar School, Birmingham University, Central Lancashire University, Manchester Metropolitan University. Qualifications BA (Hons), CPD, LPC.
Butcher & Barlow LLP deals with both public and private children matters, often advising on alleged cases of domestic and sexual abuse. Practice head Kevan Hankinson focuses on complex private law children matters and is a dispute resolution specialist. Caroline Cockill-Guy is an accredited mediator covering family law cases, while Nicola Wingfield is a key contact regarding sexual abuse cases, allegations of serious non-accidental injury, and Contested Court proceedings. In July 2021 care work specialist Hollie Loughman joined as solicitor from Bury MBC, Bury Council’s not-for-profit supported employment agency. Rachael Pyke made solicitor in September 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation