Jessica Medina > Pino Elizalde Abogados > Samborondon, Ecuador > Lawyer Profile
Pino Elizalde Abogados Offices
PLAZA LAGOS TOWN CENTER
BLOQUE EXEDRA, PISO 1, OFICINA 5
- Go to...
• Leadership Experience
• Co-coach of the arbitration team of the UCSG
• President of the Student Council.
•Associate at Pino Elizalde Abogados, Guayaquil, Ecuador – March 2017 – Present.
• Zone Control Expert. Superintendence of Market Power Control. 2016.
• Secretary of the Courts | Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce of Guayaquil. 2016.
• Legal Assistant. Noboa & Torres Cía. Ltda. 2014 – 2016.
• Legal Assistant. Morán Nuques S.A. 2012 – 2014.
Competition Law; Regulation; Public Procurement; Coporate Law
Spanish, English and French
Admitted to practice Law since 2016.
• Attorney-at-law of the courts of Ecuador, specialized in Civil Law from the Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil. 2016
• Master in Law and Economics at Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
• Specialist in Procedural Law at the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar.
• Diploma in Economics for Competition Law at King’s College of London
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Pino Elizalde Abogados fields an increasingly relevant competition practice that handles both abuse of market power issues and merger-control matters. It has particular niche expertise as regards the brewing industry, where it recently acted for AB InBev on the filings associated with its merger with SABMiller, and is also growing its practice in the downstream segment of the hydrocarbons sector, where it works with a significant LNG player. Practice co-head Marco ‘Valentín’ Elizalde -who led on the AB InBev matter- has extensive experience interacting with the Superintendence of Market Power Regulation, where fellow co-head, competition-specialised associate Jessica Medina formerly worked in-house.