Juliana Neves > Licks Attorneys > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Licks Attorneys Offices
Rua George Ohm, 230-A/112
Sao Paulo SP
- Go to...
Juliana Neves is an attorney at law in Licks Attorneys since 2014. In 2016, Juliana was transferred from the headquarters in Rio de Janeiro to our São Paulo office. She has over 7 years’ experience as a litigator before both State and Federal Courts in Brazil. She focuses her practice on complex disputes and leading cases in regulatory compliance, unfair competition and patents, most commonly pursuing clients’ interests in the area of life sciences. She also deals with cases involving trademark disputes.
Before joining Licks Attorneys, Ms. Neves worked at prominent law firms representing large national and international companies in litigation cases or consulting. She is experienced in governmental contracts and public bids, contesting or defending regularity, as well as in administrative, consumer and civil law.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB – RJ);
- Associação Brasileira dos Agentes da Propriedade Industrial (ABAPI)
- Graduate Program in Intellectual Property, Pontifical Catholic University, Rio de Janeiro (PUC/RJ), 2016;
- Graduate Specialization in Bids and Administrative Contracts, Getúlio Vargas Foundation, Rio de Janeiro (FGV/RJ), 2012;
- LL.B, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), 2010.