Rodolfo Tamanaha > Madrona Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Madrona Advogados Offices
FARIA LIMA, 3064 (11TH FLOOR)
SAO PAULO, CEP 01451 000
- Go to...
- Judicial and Administrative Tax Litigation
- Direct Tax Consulting
- International Taxation
- Intellectual Rights, Technology and Internet
- Infrastructure, Regulatory and Public Law
- Governmental and Institutional Relations
Rodolfo has extensive experience in strategic litigation before the Superior Courts in tax and public law matters, and actively engages in administrative tax litigation cases. He provides direct tax consulting to clients in various economic segments, mainly in the area of technology and innovation.
Rodolfo has experience in the public sector, having served as national director of intellectual rights at the Ministry of Culture and executive secretary of the National Council for Combating Piracy at the Ministry of Justice, when he had the opportunity to represent the federal government in national and international fora to deal with of the regulation of intellectual rights in a digital environment. At the academic level, Rodolfo is the research coordinator and a professor at Faculdade Presbiteriana Mackenzie Brasília.
Portuguese and English
- Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo and Federal District Sections
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Tax Law – IBDT
- Universidade de São Paulo (Ph.D., Tax Law, 2017)
- Universidade de Brasília (LL.M., Public Law, 2013)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (Specialization diploma, Administrative Law, 2008)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (LL.B., 2003)
Acting for clients across a variety of sectors, such as sanitation, social infrastructure, transport, healthcare and logistics, Madrona Advogados‘ service offering covers public law, infrastructure and regulatory matters. São Paulo-based partner Rosane Menezes Lohbauer, who has a solid background in M&A transactions, is predominantly engaged in the structuring of infrastructure projects through concessions and PPPs. Also in São Paulo, Rodrigo Machado is retained by companies operating in regulated sectors, namely power and natural gas, while Rodolfo Tamanaha is the name to note in Brasília for administrative proceedings and litigation before the superior courts.