Rosane Menezes Lohbauer > Madrona Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Madrona Advogados Offices
FARIA LIMA, 3064 (11TH FLOOR)
SAO PAULO, CEP 01451 000
- Go to...
Rosane Menezes Lohbauer
- Infrastructure, Regulatory & Public Law
- Project Finance
Rosane has extensive experience in structuring infrastructure projects in connection with concessions and public-private partnerships (PPPs) in the sanitation, urban mobility, and health sectors, among others. She was responsible for the implementation of the first PPP project in the area of sanitation in the State of São Paulo in 2007. Since then, she has advised several clients on the structuring and legal modeling of public services, administrative contracts, participation in bidding processes, structuring of guarantees, and regulated sectors.
- Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section (1995)
- Member of the GRI Infra Club Brazil
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas – GVLaw (Postgraduate degree in International Executive Business Administration, with emphasis in Economic Law, 2001)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (LL.B., 1994)
Acting for clients across a variety of sectors, such as sanitation, social infrastructure, transport, healthcare and logistics, Madrona Advogados‘ service offering covers public law, infrastructure and regulatory matters. São Paulo-based partner Rosane Menezes Lohbauer, who has a solid background in M&A transactions, is predominantly engaged in the structuring of infrastructure projects through concessions and PPPs. Also in São Paulo, Rodrigo Machado is retained by companies operating in regulated sectors, namely power and natural gas, while Rodolfo Tamanaha is the name to note in Brasília for administrative proceedings and litigation before the superior courts.