Profile > World Services Group > Houston, United States
World Services Group Offices
2777 ALLEN PARKWAY
World Services Group > Firm Profile
ABOUT WORLD SERVICES GROUP
World Services Group is the globally recognized resource for professionals and their clients to receive the highest quality, value and service from legal, investment banking and accounting services. WSG provides members the ability to create new business opportunities and relationships to better serve their clients.
Formed upon a unique approach to legal networks, WSG developed the idea that the premier independent law firm needed a more expansive and efficient global approach within the industry. The integration of knowledge, expertise and client service providers from the investment banking and accounting professions create better opportunities for providers and clients alike. Through innovative access and technology, WSG offers members and clients immediate access to prospects, information and leading experts with a known record of superior quality service.
Prominent members recognized globally as leading experts in the industry.
Built upon innovation, WSG’s platform offers members and clients access and seamless integration globally.
WSG expands the traditional legal network approach to one that integrates the legal industry with untapped opportunities.
Power up your Firm’s Future: Connect with one of the world’s largest networks of premier law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the leading experts and resources you need to stay competitive in today’s market.
WSG has more than 130 prominent member firms representing worldwide clients. Members operate in more than 115 countries and throughout the United States and Canada, reaching representation in over 145 jurisdictions globally. The network has become one of the most prominent global networks of leading independent firms offering access to over 19,000 individuals and a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips.
WSG has created a network of premier representation with established quality of service in every region of the world:
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Experts who make a business out of knowing each other to build a global solution.
Harness the Power of the Network: The integration of knowledge and expertise from the legal, investment banking and accounting professions creates new opportunities for providers and clients alike, promotes knowledge exchange, interacts more efficiently across disciplines and regions and better serves clients.
WSG harnesses this strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry. Built upon a proprietary platform of innovation and technology, WSG’s database and tools offer members and clients a plethora of resources filtered using today’s tools and information digitally to do business and stay current.
WSG technology has also changed the approach to membership, WSG membership is made of not only firms/companies, but also of individual professionals within the member organizations. Each individual professional is provided their own personal WSG account focused around their specific areas of practice and client interests. This individualized model allows the entire WSG membership to locate specific expertise and skills required for client needs.
By expanding the traditional legal network notion of only interacting within the industry to one that integrates the legal industry with untapped opportunities from key collaborators, WSG is able to offer its members the opportunity to:
- Create new business prospects and expand regional opportunities for members by offering immediate access to distinguished individuals and companies influencing business within areas of interest.
- Promote the exchange of information and common interests among professional service disciplines to create awareness and access to services across industries for the benefits of members and their clients.
- Provide systems that facilitate the communication and interaction among members worldwide and offer individual and firm members alternative methods of project scheduling and data transmission.
- Continually update systems and information to the changing needs and expectations of our members creating the most up-to-date and useful forum in which to conduct and increase business among industries.
For more information, please visit www.worldservicesgroup.com/aboutus.asp
WSG Pledge to a Quality Membership
WSG ensures the highest standards across its membership through the implementation of strict admissions criteria, membership bylaws and policies, regular member reviews, peer-to-peer feedback and oversight by the Board of Directors and Regional Councils.
Only firms providing high quality standards and excellent client services are invited to join WSG. Firm membership is subject to review and are selected based on strict objective standards established by the Board of Directors including:
- Being among the leading local, national and/or international firm
- Having the highest professional reputation within the professional community
- Having unparalleled depth of practical experience in their region
WSG is a non-exclusive organization and members may belong to other associations, networks or alliances.
For more information, please visit www.worldservicesgroup.com/joinwsg.asp
world services group Members
- A&L Goodbody (Dublin , Ireland)
- Abdullah Kh. Al-Ayoub & Associates (Kuwait City , Kuwait)
- Advokatfirmaet Schjødt (Oslo , Norway)
- AELEX (Lagos , Nigeria)
- Afridi & Angell (Dubai , United Arab Emirates)
- Al Kamel Law Office (Giza , Egypt)
- ALRUD Law Firm (Moscow , Russia)
- ALTIUS (Brussels , Belgium)
- Arendt & Medernach (Luxembourg , Luxembourg)
- Asters (Kiev , Ukraine)
- Atsumi & Sakai (Tokyo , Japan)
- Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. (Mexico City , Mexico)
- Beccar Varela (Buenos Aires , Argentina)
- Bedell Cristin (St Helier , Jersey)
- Bedell Cristin (St Helier , Jersey)
- Boyanov & Co. (Sofia , Bulgaria)
- Brigard Urrutia (Bogota , Colombia)
- Bustamante & Bustamante (Quito , Ecuador)
- Carey (Santiago , Chile)
- Cechová & Partners (Bratislava , Slovakia)
- Consortium Legal (Managua , Nicaragua)
- Consortium Legal (Managua , Nicaragua)
- Deacons (Hong Kong , Hong Kong)
- DFDL (Phnom Penh , Cambodia)
- DFDL Legal & Tax (Yangon , Myanmar)
- DFDL Legal & Tax (Vientiane , Laos)
- Dr K Chrysostomides & Co LLC (Nicosia , Cyprus)
- ENSafrica (Cape Town , South Africa)
- ENSafrica (Port Louis , Mauritius)
- Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co (Tel Aviv , Israel)
- Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners (Rome , Italy)
- Guyer & Regules (Montevideo , Uruguay)
- Han Kun Law Offices (Beijing , China)
- Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. (Dallas , United States)
- Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek (Dusseldorf , Germany)
- Jeantet (Paris , France)
- Karanovic & Partners (Belgrade , Serbia)
- Kochhar & Co. (New Delhi , India)
- Kocián Šolc Balaštík (Prague , Czech Republic)
- Krogerus (Helsinki , Finland)
- Law Firm Miro Senica and Attorneys, Ltd. (Ljubljana , Slovenia)
- Law Office Vujacic (Podgorica , Montenegro)
- Lee & Ko (Seoul , South Korea)
- Lex Law Offices (Reykjavik , Iceland)
- Makarim & Taira S. (Jakarta , Indonesia)
- Morgan & Morgan (Panama , Panama)
- Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen (Bucharest , Romania)
- O'Neal Webster (Tortola , British Virgin Islands)
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP (New York , United States)
- Pekin & Bayar Law Firm (Istanbul , Turkey)
- Pellerano & Herrera (Santo Domingo , Dominican Republic)
- Plesner (Copenhagen , Denmark)
- PLMJ (Lisbon , Portugal)
- Polenak Law Firm (Skopje , North Macedonia)
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano – Abogados (Lima , Peru)
- Sarantitis (Athens , Greece)
- Schurti Partners Attorneys at Law Ltd (Vaduz , Liechtenstein)
- Shearn Delamore & Co (Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia)
- Shoosmiths LLP (Northampton , East Midlands)
- Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (Doha , Qatar)
- SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan (Manila , Philippines)
- Szecskay Attorneys at Law (Budapest , Hungary)
- Tiberghien (Brussels , Belgium)
- Van Doorne (Amsterdam , Netherlands)
- Veirano Advogados (Rio de Janeiro , Brazil)
- VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners (Minsk , Belarus)
- Vouga Abogados (Asunción , Paraguay)
- Walder Wyss Ltd. (Zurich , Switzerland)
- Weerawong, Chinnavat & Partners (Bangkok , Thailand)
- YKVN (Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam)