Mr Ciro Cesar Soriano de Oliveira QC > BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados Offices
215, CJ. 11
04552-060 SÃO PAULO - SP
- Go to...
Mr Ciro Cesar Soriano de Oliveira QC
Solid experience with direct taxation, foreign investment, and corporate restructuring accumulated over twenty years, beginning with work at a large auditing firm. Strong performance in analysis of tax issues related to contract drafting and tax litigation.
Ciro has been working with tax law for almost three decades (since 1992), with practice in consulting and tax litigation related to federal, state and municipal taxes, as well as business advisor related to tax and legal matters.
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Branch (OAB/SP nº 136.171). Effective member of Tax Committee for the 2016-2018 period.
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT).
- Member of Taxes Committee of Brazilian Institute of Finance Executives (IBEF)
- J.D. (1993) from Universidade de São Paulo Law School (USP).
- MBA in Business and Economics from Fundação Instituto de Pesquisas Econômicas (FIPE), Universidade de São Paulo Business School(2001).
- MBA from Fundação Dom Cabral. (2013).
- Executive LLM Business and Corporate Law by CEU Law School. (Centro de Extensão Universitária, 2018) .
- Disruptive Business Models, Short Programm by AESE Business School, Lisboa. (2019).
- Mergers and Acquisitions – synergy, leadership and culture in the post-merger, ISE Business School, São Paulo, in association with IESE Business School of Navarra. (2019).
Leading tax boutique BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados fields ‘quick, intelligent and very responsive‘ lawyers who ‘provide accurate solutions according to the complex Brazilian legislation‘. Household-name companies – including multinationals – seek the team’s advice on complex tax matters and the firm also has a particularly strong tax litigation practice. Prior to creating the firm in 2013, its founding partners gained experience at other leading law firms and accounting firms. The majority of the team is based in São Paulo, although the firm also established an office in Rio de Janeiro in 2018. Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann ‘provides through explanations and calculations‘. He co-heads the team with well-regarded partners José Luis Ribeiro Brazuna and Ciro César Soriano de Oliveira. Kátia Soriano de Oliveira Mihar and Patrícia Furlanetto are key contacts at the of counsel level.