Wide experience in national and international tax law. Strong performance in consulting (review of contractual structures and tax planning schemes) and litigation. Recognized for strong support for multinational companies investing in Brazil, as well as with large companies in the IT sector.
Mr Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann > BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados Offices
215, CJ. 11
04552-060 SÃO PAULO - SP
- Go to...
Mr Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Branch (OAB/SP nº 150.269).
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT).
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- German-Brazilian Jurists Association (DBJV, Deutsch-Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung).
- Law degree (1996) from the Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Master Degree in German Law with an emphasis in International Taxation (2005) from the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität, in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
- Professor of Tax Law in post-graduation courses.
BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados is a high-level tax boutique offering a strong mix of tax consulting and litigation support. Clients come from a broad range of sectors, including IT, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, manufacturing and energy. Tax litigation remains high on the agenda, with clients regularly represented at the local, state and federal levels. The firm also advises on negotiating special tax regimes with the authorities, and the structuring of inbound and outbound investments. José Luis Ribeiro Brazuna, Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann and Ciro César Soriano de Oliveira have all established strong reputations.