Wide experience in national and international tax law. Strong performance in consulting (review of contractual structures and tax planning schemes) and litigation. Recognized for strong support for multinational companies investing in Brazil, as well as with large companies in the IT sector.
Mr Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann QC > BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados Offices
215, CJ. 11
04552-060 SÃO PAULO - SP
- Go to...
Mr Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann QC
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Branch (OAB/SP nº 150.269).
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT).
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- German-Brazilian Jurists Association (DBJV, Deutsch-Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung).
- Law degree (1996) from the Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Master Degree in German Law with an emphasis in International Taxation (2005) from the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität, in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
- Professor of Tax Law in post-graduation courses.
Leading tax boutique BRATAX – Brazuna Ruschmann e Soriano Sociedade de Advogados fields ‘quick, intelligent and very responsive‘ lawyers who ‘provide accurate solutions according to the complex Brazilian legislation‘. Household-name companies – including multinationals – seek the team’s advice on complex tax matters and the firm also has a particularly strong tax litigation practice. Prior to creating the firm in 2013, its founding partners gained experience at other leading law firms and accounting firms. The majority of the team is based in São Paulo, although the firm also established an office in Rio de Janeiro in 2018. Cristiano Frederico Ruschmann ‘provides through explanations and calculations‘. He co-heads the team with well-regarded partners José Luis Ribeiro Brazuna and Ciro César Soriano de Oliveira. Kátia Soriano de Oliveira Mihar and Patrícia Furlanetto are key contacts at the of counsel level.