Mrs Catherine Escobedo > BARLAW – Barrera & Asociados S. Civil de R.L. > Lima, Peru > Lawyer Profile
BARLAW – Barrera & Asociados S. Civil de R.L. Offices
AV. EL POLO 405, Of. 610
SANTIAGO DE SURCO
- Go to...
Mrs Catherine Escobedo
Catherine Esobedo is a recognized in trademark prosecution and litigation. She is a member of ASIPI and INTA committees. On 2018, she has studied at Fashion Law Institute of Fordham University ( Fashion Law Bootcamp)
With Barlaw – Barrera & Asociados (2013 – to date), with the Project USAID | Facilitando Comercio of the United States Agency for International Development (2010-2013), with Pierola & Asociados (2004-2008). Ms. Escobedo has also performed several consultancies for USAID PERU | MYPE COMPETITIVA (2009), Importadora & Exportadora YOU TOO SA (2009 – 2010) and Honda del Peru (2008-2009).
Spanish and English
- International Trademark Association – INTA
- European Trademark Owners Association – MARQUES
- International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition – IACC
- American Chamber of Commerce in Peru -AMCHAM
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property – AIPPI
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual – ASIPI
- Lima Bar Association – CAL
University of California – Berkeley (Master in Laws with certification on Intellectual Property – LL.M 2017); Fashion Law Institute – Fordham University (Fashion Law Bootcamp, 2018); Stanford University (Stanford Law School International Professional Certificate, Summer Program 2015); Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Summer School, 2009); Diploma in Administrative Law and Administrative Procedure (Lima Bar Association, 2008); Universidad de Lima (Bachelor of Laws 2004, Lawyer 2007 Cum Laude). Various refresher courses on Intellectual Property at WIPO and INDECOPI.