Patricia Alves > Souto Correa Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Souto Correa Advogados Offices
AV PRES. JUSCELINO KUBITSCHEK, 2041
TORRE D, 8 ANDAR, COMPLEXO JK
SAO PAULO, SP, 04543-011
- Go to...
Labor; ESG; Data Protection; and Union Relations and Collective Bargaining
An expert in labor law, Patricia Alves handles highly complex claims involving drafting codes of conduct and human resources policies, as well as reviewing labor practices to prevent liabilities and ensure compliance with legislation. She has wide experience in representing national and multinational clients in collective bargaining and union negotiations.
Furthermore, Patrícia practices in the data protection area and provides counseling to companies of many industries in both transferring employees abroad and hiring foreign employees.
She is a member of the multidisciplinary ESG team of the firm, providing consultancy to companies of many sizes and sectors with special focus on corporate governance and environmental matters.
Portuguese (native), and English
Member of the Association of Corporate Labor Lawyers in Rio Grande do Sul (SATERGS)
- Specialist’s Degree in Labor Law from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)- 2011
- Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC- RS)- 2009
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Souto Correa Advogados offers an ‘exclusive service, with highly specialised and knowledgeable professionals‘ who are ‘always very well prepared and available to advise‘. The multidisciplinary team is split between the firm’s Porto Alegre and São Paulo offices, and has a strong following among clients in the technology, media, retail and manufacturing industries. Paulo Souto and the recently promoted Patricia Alves are ‘outstanding‘, while Joel Heinrich Gallo brings plenty of expertise in litigation and strategic matters. Clients also benefit from the input of several experienced senior associates, including Eduardo Mascarenhas and the ‘extremely qualified‘ Manoela Pascal Martins.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Tax > Customs
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Intellectual property
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Labour and employment
- Life sciences
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- TMT: Media
- Corporate and M&A
- Transport: Aviation
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons