Fábio Machado Baldissera > Souto Correa Advogados > Porto Alegre, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Souto Correa Advogados Offices
AV CARLOS GOMES, 700
PORTO ALEGRE, RS CEP 90480-000
- Go to...
Fábio Machado Baldissera
Partner and head of the firm´s Real Estate practice.
Fábio Baldissera practices real estate law, counseling corporate clients and national and international investors on a broad range of real estate matters.
He has extensive knowledge and experience in real estate transactions and matters connected to M&A transactions, infrastructure projects, estate and succession planning, and strategic real estate litigation.
Portuguese (native), English, and Spanich
- Director of the Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law (IBRADIM)
- Member of the Council Board of the Associação Gaúcha dos Advogados do Direito Imobiliário (Rio Grande do Sul Association of Real Estate and Business Lawyers) (AGADIE) – chaired from 2016 to 2018
- Guest Lecturer of post-graduate and extension courses in Real Estate Law at institutions such as PUC-RS and Unisinos
- PhD in Public Law from the University of Burgos (Spain) –
- Specialist in Real Estate Law from the Faculdade Autônoma de Direito (FADISP)
- Post-graduate diploma in Conflict Management and Alternative Resolution from the University of Burgos (Spain)
- Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC-RS)
Souto Correa Advogados has ‘an excellent team with a lot of commitment and partnership‘. The multidisciplinary group acts in the full range of contentious and non-contentious commercial real estate issues, including urban and rural acquisitions, developments and associated due diligence and administrative issues. Recently, the firm has had lead roles on several high-profile transactions involving logistics, commercial warehouse and education assets. The highly regarded Fábio Machado Baldissera leads the practice from Porto Alegre. Disputes partner Diogo Squeff Fries and associate Felipe Tremarin are also ‘outstanding‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Tax > Customs
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Intellectual property
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Labour and employment
- Life sciences
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- TMT: Media
- Corporate and M&A
- Transport: Aviation
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons