Roberta Feiten Silva > Souto Correa Advogados > Porto Alegre, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Souto Correa Advogados Offices
AV CARLOS GOMES, 700
PORTO ALEGRE, RS CEP 90480-000
- Go to...
Roberta Feiten Silva
Consumer Law; Data Protection; and Litigation
Partner and head of the firm´s Consumer and Product Liability practice.
Roberta Feiten has experience in litigation involving product liability, civil liability and consumer law, including class actions ongoing before various State Courts and the Superior Court of Justice.
In addition, she deals with administrative litigation related to consumer law, including administrative proceedings and public civil investigation proceedings, having considerable hands-on experience in dealing with agencies of consumer protection, such as PROCONs, the Consumer National Secretariat (SENACON), and the Public Attorney’s Office. She also has experience in product safety and recall, both advising national and foreign clients and conducting campaigns before authorities. She works with data protection, focusing on issues related to consumer law.
Roberta has also been involved in consultancy, advising clients on their internal customer care policies and other consumer law issues, including data protection. She represents domestic and international clients from electronics, technology, hospitality, food, services, and retail companies.
Portuguese (native), and English
- Member of Women in Law Mentoring Brazil (WLM)
- Member of the Personal Data Protection Commission of the Federation of Business Entities of Rio Grande do Sul (FEDERASUL)
- Member of the Consumer Relations Committee of the Brazilian Institute for Studies on Competition, Consumer Affairs, and International Trade (IBRAC)
- Specialist’s degree in Civil Procedure Law from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)- 2009
- Specialist’s degree in Corporate Law from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUC- RS)- 2003
- Bachelor of Laws from PUC-RS – 2000
‘Composed of highly qualified and experienced professionals in judicial, administrative and arbitration disputes’, the team at Souto Correa Advogados is well versed in litigation involving consumer law, environmental issues, construction, energy, contractual and corporate disputes. The team – which is predominantly based in Porto Alegre – is under the leadership of Guilherme Rizzo Amaral, Julia Klarmann and Otávio Augusto Dal Molin Domit. Roberta Feiten Silva leads on product liability cases and consumer lawsuits, and Ricardo Quass Duarte is noted for his work in complex civil litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax