Jorge Luis Zubiate > Hernández & Cía. Abogados > Lima, Peru > Lawyer Profile
Hernández & Cía. Abogados Offices
AV JAVIER PRADO OESTE 795
MAGDALENA DEL MAR
- Go to...
Jorge Luis Zubiate
- Hernández & Cía Abogados Law Firm (2011 to present).
- Zubiate & Gastello Abogados Law Firm.
Spanish and English
- Lima Bar Association.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1990.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – Master of Procedural Law.
- Peruvian Banking Association (ASBANC) – Diploma in Banking and Financial Law, 2004.
Hernández & Cía. Abogados advises on both judicial litigation and arbitration with standout expertise in tax disputes. It represents some leading companies in a range of industries, including mining, financial services, insurance and education, while matters range from high-stakes arbitrations, such as its work for a telecommunications client against a government ministry, to multiple judicial disputes on behalf of a Latin American conglomerate. Jorge Luis Zubiate is currently the sole partner of the practice and leads on both arbitration and litigation matters, supported by expertise at partner level from across the firm. The firm is also cultivating an increasingly busy white-collar crime practice led by highly-regarded Gonzalo del Río, who acts for construction client Graña y Montero.