Mr Mauricio Martínez Parada > Consortium Legal > San Jose, Costa Rica > Lawyer Profile
Consortium Legal Offices
BARRIO GONZALEZ LAHMANN
CALLE 21 Y 25, AVENIDA 6
- Go to...
Mr Mauricio Martínez Parada
Real Estate, Litigation, Foreign Investment
Mauricio is a partner in Consortium Legal – Costa Rica and is the director of his corporate, labor, real estate, arbitration & litigation practice. With 29 years of experience, he specializes in the above-mentioned practices of the Law. He has experience in strategic advice and legal representation of national and international companies in corporate and real estate matters.
Mauricio has advised clients in relation to multiple real estate developments, due diligence and acquisition of real estate and concessions, as well as in the negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advised in the purchase of land and expansion of pineapple activity for one of our clients of more than 1,500,000m2.
- Advised on the development and construction of 60 units in a Condominium built on a maritime zone concessioned land.
- Directed Arbitration Process for breach of contract between international telecommunications companies.
- Advised in the structuring and documentation of private financing for more than US$1,500,000 for the development of commercial activities.
Costa Rican Bar Association
- Law Degree, Universidad de Costa Rica, Facultad de Derecho, San José, Costa Rica, (1992).