Mr André Lemes > Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados > São Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados Offices
RUA SÃO TOMÉ 86
SÃO PAULO, SP, 04551-080
- Go to...
Mr André Lemes
Partner – Tax
André has extensive experience in tax advisory and litigation matters in the electricity, esugar and alcohol sectors. He is a former member of the Tax Court of the State of São Paulo (Tribunal de Impostos e Taxas de São Paulo) and the Brazilian Administrative Federal Tax Court (Conselho Administrativo de Recursos Fiscais, or CARF).%MCEPASTEBIN%
- Counsel to the Legal Committee of the Association of the State of São Paulo Energy Industry – SindiEnergia;
- Legal Counsel to the Distribution Companies Brazilian Association – ABRADEE;
- Former Member of the Brazilian Administrative Tax Appeals Council – CARF;
- Former Member of the Tax Court of São Paulo – TIT.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, Specialization in Tax Law, 2001;
- Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo, Bachelor of Laws (J.D.), 1997.
Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados is establishing an extremely good reputation in tax, thanks partly to the strong standing of its practice head Antonio Carlos Guidoni Filho. The team is especially well regarded for international tax disputes, and the firm’s association with Dentons adds weight on the cross-border side. Fábio Nieves Barreira is noted for his indirect tax expertise, while André Lemes handles contentious and non-contentious issues for a broad range of clients.