Helena Vicentini de Assis > Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados > São Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados Offices
RUA SÃO TOMÉ 86
SÃO PAULO, SP, 04551-080
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Helena Vicentini de Assis
Partner – Tax
Helena Vicentini is a partner in the Tax practice of Vella Pugliese Buosi Guidoni Advogados. With more than 15 years of experience in Tax Litigation, Helena focuses on judicial high-profile cases.
She actively plans and conducts the administrative and judicial tax disputes before the Brazilian Courts, specially in cases related to indirect taxes, being responsible for structuring, drafting and analyzing legal opinions, legal theses and strategies.
She has extensive experience dealing with national and international clients of a wide range of industries.
Portuguese and English.
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Tax Law (IBDT);
- Member of Brazilian National Institute of Legal and Business Studies – INEJE;
- Member of Brazilian Association of Financial Law – ABDF;
- Member of the Woman in Tax Group (WIN).
- Faculdade Brasileira de Tributação – FBT, 2018, Specialization in Tax Compliance and Tax Management;
- Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários – IBET, 2016, Specialization in ICMS;
- Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário – IBDT, 2015, Specialization in Tax Law;
- Escola Paulista de Direito, 2011, Specialization in Civil Law;
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, 2007, Bachelor of Laws (J.D.).
Brazil > Tax > Tax advisory
The team at Vella Pugliese Buosi e Guidoni Advogados is ‘committed to meeting client needs, seeking operational and technical excellence, while communicating assertively both with tax and judicial authorities‘. The firm has a significant international base of clients which rely on it to ‘navigate the complex tax regimes in Brazil‘ and distil ‘complex concepts into actionable advice‘. This applies to direct and indirect tax-related litigation and consulting work. Partners such as practice head Antonio Carlos Guidoni Filho and Helena Vicentini de Assis, both experienced litigators, combine ‘great technical knowledge with practice in the sector‘. André Lemes is noted for his ‘technical knowledge’, while Carlos Eduardo de Biasi is a ‘trusted advisor‘ for non-contentious issues.