Mr Pablo Gutiérrez > Bofill, Mir & Álvarez Jana > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Bofill, Mir & Álvarez Jana Offices
AV ANDRÉS BELLO 2711, 8TH FLOOR
7550611 LAS CONDES
- Go to...
Mr Pablo Gutiérrez
- Labour and Employment
Pablo Gutiérrez is lead partner of BMAJ’s Labour and Employment practice area.
He actively advises clients in their day-to-day workforce matters, including hiring and regulatory compliance; as well as carrying out workforce analysis and planning for long-term strategic issues and in transactions, mergers, acquisitions and company reorganizations.
Pablo has vast experience in defending clients in courts of justice and before administrative entities, as well as advising employers in employment relations and collective bargaining processes with trade union organizations.
He also provides advice on immigration issues related to executives and foreign workers in Chile.
- Partner, Bofill Mir & Alvarez Jana Abogados (since 2017);
- Associate, Bofill Mir & Alvarez Jana Abogados (2010-2017);
- Associate, Cuevas Abogados, Chile (2009-2010);
- Lawyer, Deparment of Studies, Chilean Chamber of Construction, Chile (2001-2006).
Spanish and English.
- Employment Commission, Chilean Chamber of Construction;
- Chilean Bar Association’s Centre of Employment Law Studies;
- Chilean Bar Association.
- PhD Candidate, Employment Law, Université Lumière Lyon II, France (2008);
- Master, Social Law Research, Université Lumière Lyon II, France (2008);
- Diploma, Employment Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2003);
- Admitted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Chile (2000);
- J.D., Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile (1997).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Real estate
- Projects and infrastructure
- Public law
- Competition and antitrust
- Labour and employment
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity and hydrocarbon