Mr Mauricio Goes > TozziniFreire Advogados > Porto Alegre, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
AV. CARLOS GOMES 222 OPUS ONE 5º ANDAR
90480-000 PORTO ALEGRE
- Go to...
Mr Mauricio Goes
Responsible for the Labor practice group at TozziniFreire’s Porto Alegre office, together with partner Roberto Pierri Bersch, Maurício is recognized for his experience in litigation and preventive counseling.
- Director at SATERGS (Associação de Advogados Trabalhistas de Empresas no Rio Grande do Sul).
- Professor of Labor Law, Collective Labor Law and Procedural Labor Law in the graduate and postgraduate programs at the Law School of PUC-RS (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul).
- Member of the Examining Evaluation Board of the graduation, specialization, master and Ph.D. courses at PUC-RS.
- Professor of Labor Law and Procedural Labor Law at UFRGS (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul).
- Holder of the Chair No. 33 of the Rio Grande do Sul Labor Law Academy.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the TRT Judicial School Magazine of the 4th Region.
- Doctor of Laws degree from UNISINOS (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos), 2014.
- Master’s degree in Fundamental Law from ULBRA (Universidade Luterana do Brasil), 2009.
- Specialized degree in Labor Law from UNISINOS, 1999.
- Graduate of the Law School of ULBRA, 1998.
- Specialized degree in Labor Magistracy from FEMARGS (Fundação Escola da Magistratura do Trabalho do Rio Grande do Sul), 1999.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media