Mr Roberto Pierri Bersch > TozziniFreire Advogados > Porto Alegre, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
AV. CARLOS GOMES 222 OPUS ONE 5º ANDAR
90480-000 PORTO ALEGRE
- Go to...
Mr Roberto Pierri Bersch
Head of the Labor practice group at TozziniFreire’s Porto Alegre office, Roberto is recognized for his experience in litigation and compliance counsel. Prior to joining TozziniFreire, he was a conciliator of the 1st Special Court and Small Claims in Porto Alegre from 1988 to 1990, and Legal Vice President of Gremio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense in 2000.
English and Spanish.
- Member of the Labor Mediation and Arbitration Chamber of INAMA-RS (National Mediation and Arbitration Institute).
- Professor of Civil Procedural Law in the graduate program at UniRitter Law School, 1993 to 1995.
- Professor of Labor and Procedural Law in the postgraduate program at UniRitter Law School, 2014.
- Attended the Academy of American and International Law within The Center for American and International Law, USA, 2013.
- Postgraduate and specialized degree in Civil Law from UniRitter (Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis), 2005.
- Update Course in the New Civil Code at ESMP (Escola Superior do Ministério Público do Rio Grande do Sul), 2002.
- Postgraduate and specialized degree in Labor Law from UNISINOS (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos), 2001.
- Extension Course in Civil Law from IDC (Instituto de Desenvolvimento Cultural), 1996.
- Extension Course in Civil Law, Civil Procedural Law and Constitutional Law from Domus Juris, 1994.
- Postgraduate and specialized degree in Political Law from UNISINOS, 1991.
- Postgraduate and specialized degree in Civil Procedural Law from PUC-RS (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul), 1988.
- Graduate of the Law School of UFRGS (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul), 1987.
Companies acting in a range of industry segments, including petrochemicals, mining, manufacturing and energy, seek TozziniFreire Advogados‘ assistance in labour matters. The team is skilled at advising on compensation, employment contracts, profit-sharing plans and flexible benefits; it is also well equipped to represent clients in contentious matters. The practice is jointly led by Roberto Pierri Bersch and Maurício de Carvalho Góes, who are noted for litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media