Ms Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti > TozziniFreire Advogados > Rio de Janeiro, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
RUA DA QUITANDA 15 - 7º ANDAR
20070-021 RIO DE JANEIRO
- Go to...
Ms Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti
Corporate Law and Foreign Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance , Oil & Gas, Private Equity & Venture Capital
Fabíola is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Law & Foreign Investment and Capital Markets practices, having remarkable experience in assisting operations that involve capturing resources in the Brazilian and international capital markets, including shares, debentures, promissory notes, bonds, securitization of receivables and constitution of investment funds. She advises clients on structured operations concerning different financing options, through domestic and foreign multilateral development organizations, as well as conducting specific regulatory consultancy directed to the financial and capital markets. She works with several different domestic and international clients, in a variety of economic sectors.
- Member of the Corporate Law Committee of OAB/RJ (Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro section, 2019-2021).
- MBA in Corporate Law at IBMEC (Capital Markets Brazilian Institute), 2001.
- Graduate of the Law School of UERJ (Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro), 1996.
TozziniFreire Advogados has a well-balanced and active practice in the capital markets space. The firm has been particularly active handling debt transactions, including a groundbreaking green bond issue, and has represented both issuers and underwriters on numerous debenture offerings and more general bond issues. The firm’s relationships with banks ensures a steady flow of significant instructions. Equity work was also busy, as demonstrated by the team’s advice to Sinqia on its share offering. São Paulo-based practice head Alexei Bonamin and Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti in Rio de Janeiro both bring a huge amount of experience to the table.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media