Ms Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti > TozziniFreire Advogados > Rio de Janeiro, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
RUA DA QUITANDA 15 - 7º ANDAR
20070-021 RIO DE JANEIRO
- Go to...
Ms Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti
Corporate Law & Foreign Investment, Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance, Oil & Gás, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Gaming & E-sports
Fabíola is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Law & Foreign Investment and Capital Markets practices, having remarkable experience in assisting operations that involve capturing resources in the Brazilian and international capital markets, including shares, debentures, promissory notes, bonds, securitization of receivables and constitution of investment funds. She advises clients on structured operations concerning different financing options, through domestic and foreign multilateral development organizations, as well as conducting specific regulatory consultancy directed to the financial and capital markets. She works with several different domestic and international clients, in a variety of economic sectors.
- Member of the Corporate Law Committee of OAB/RJ (Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro section, 2019-2021).
- MBA in Corporate Law at IBMEC (Capital Markets Brazilian Institute), 2001.
- Graduate of the Law School of UERJ (Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro), 1996.
TozziniFreire Advogados is regularly involved in domestic and cross-border debt and equity listings. Recently, the firm has developed a good name for advising on ESG-linked products, including green bonds for manufacturing, renewables and infrastructure projects. The firm has established relationships with many of Brazil’s leading financial institutions and has a notable track record acting as counsel to underwriters. Practice head Alexei Bonamin handles a broad range of transactional and regulatory matters and also advises investment funds on related issues. The real estate receivables side of the practice was boosted by the recruitment of partner Ricardo Stuber from KLA Advogados. Gustavo Rabello and Fabíola Augusta Cavalcanti are also active on the debt side.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- International trade
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Life sciences
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Media
- TMT: Telecoms
- Intellectual property
- White-collar crime and investigations