Mr Marco Aurélio Torronteguy > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Mr Marco Aurélio Torronteguy
Life Sciences & Healthcare, Agribusiness
Partner in TozziniFreire´s Life Sciences and Healthcare practice group, Marco Aurélio has broad experience in regulatory matters and administrative health regulatory proceedings. He assists clients in several sectors of the industry, besides assisting health service providers. He also acts in regulatory consulting and administrative proceedings, especially before ANVISA (Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency) and MAPA (Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply), as well as in matters involving the licensing and registration of products subject to health surveillance, new technologies, the launch of new products in the Brazilian market and drug recall.
- Privacy and Data Protection course from Data Privacy Brasil, 2020.
- Former Vice-Chair of the Health Law Committee of OAB/SP (Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section).
- Former Counselor at the CNS (National Health Council), 2nd Alternate, representing MOPEM (Multiple Sclerosis Movement).
- Doctor of Laws from USP (Universidade de São Paulo), 2010.
- Specialized degree in Health Law from USP, 2010.
- Master’s degree from UFSM (Universidade Federal de Santa Maria), 2006.
- Graduate of the Law School of UFSM, 2003.
Leading multinational companies turn to TozziniFreire Advogados‘ life sciences and healthcare team for support and advice on complex issues, including licensing, drug pricing, clinical research regulations, patient data privacy issues and the regulatory aspects of M&A, among other areas. Experienced partner Marco Aurélio Torronteguy is a key contact. After publication, Elysangela de Oliveira Rabelo Maurer left the firm, in June 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media