Ms Tatiana Lins Cruz > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Tatiana Lins Cruz
Tatiana has over 18 years of experience in antitrust law, having participated in administrative processes and legal actions involving anti-competitive practices, internal investigations and negotiation of agreements, notification of operations subject to the approval of the Brazilian antitrust body, CADE (Administrative Council for Economic Defense), and the creation and implementation of antitrust compliance programs. She also took part in the training program for young lawyers, for the Brazilian mission to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva, 2003.
- Master’s degree in International Law from USP (Universidade de São Paulo), 2015.
- Graduate of PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2000.
TozziniFreire Advogados ‘has a multi-disciplinary profile and unique knowledge of the antitrust authorities’. The department continues to see organic growth; with Patricia Bandouk Carvalho‘s election to the partnership being followed by that of Mario Pati in February 2020, adding further depth to an already sizeable team. The group is equipped to handle the gamut of competition matters and – outside of the practice itself – benefits from the firm’s strong compliance and corporate and M&A departments. Of particular note is the firm’s impressive track record in negotiating leniency and settlement agreements, where it has a large market share. Marcelo Calliari heads the department, which includes key partners Tatiana Lins Cruz, Guilherme Ribas and Vivian Fraga.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media