Ms Tatiana Lins Cruz > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Tatiana Lins Cruz
Tatiana has over 18 years of experience in antitrust law, having participated in administrative processes and legal actions involving anti-competitive practices, internal investigations and negotiation of agreements, notification of operations subject to the approval of the Brazilian antitrust body, CADE (Administrative Council for Economic Defense), and the creation and implementation of antitrust compliance programs. She also took part in the training program for young lawyers, for the Brazilian mission to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva, 2003.
- Master’s degree in International Law from USP (Universidade de São Paulo), 2015.
- Graduate of PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2000.
TozziniFreire Advogados ‘remains one of the great references in Brazil when it comes to high-end corporate law firms‘. In competition and antitrust, the firm has established an impressive track record in the negotiation of leniency agreements with CADE, an area in which it maintains a large market share. The practice can also be seen representing companies in cartel and unilateral conduct investigations, and merger filings. Other distinguishing features include the team’s experience at CADE, with several of its lawyers having previously worked at the authority. Beyond the core competition group, the firm is also able to deploy cross-practice teams to cover the interconnected antitrust, compliance and white-collar criminal law aspects of complex cases. Tatiana Lins Cruz and Patricia Bandouk Carvalho are highlighted for their ability ‘to engage and dialogue with relevant authorities in this area at a high level‘. The well-regarded Marcelo Calliari leads the ‘highly qualified‘ team, which also includes Vivian Fraga, who is also a member of the firm’s Asia desk and as such acts for a number of Chinese, Korean and Japanese clients; Guilherme Ribas; and Marcel Medon Santos.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- International trade
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Life sciences
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Media
- TMT: Telecoms
- Intellectual property
- White-collar crime and investigations