Ms Claudia Elena Bonelli > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Claudia Elena Bonelli
Government Contracts and Projects - Administrative Law , Infrastructure, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Defese and Aerospace, Shipping & Logistics, Water and Sewage, Corporate Social Investment, Privatizations, German Desk
Head of TozziniFreire’s Administrative Law practice group, Claudia has wide expertise in public sector-related matters. She works on issues related to bids, contracts and administrative covenants, public service concessions, public-private partnerships and governmental permits, as well as administrative laws and regulations such as the Fiscal Responsibility Act. With a thorough knowledge of public-private relations and broad experience in the infrastructure sector, she has worked on many of Brazil´s largest infrastructure projects.
- LLM in International Law from the University of Osnabrück, Germany, 1994.
- Graduate of the Law School of UFSC (Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina), 1988.
TozziniFreire Advogados attracts instructions from multilateral agencies, sponsors and local and foreign investors in relation to public bids, projects and M&A transactions involving the energy, water, waste, mobility and logistics sectors. Regulatory issues affecting PPPs, concessions and public procurement also populate the department’s portfolio. Pedro Seraphim, whose experience includes transactional matters involving the Brazilian energy sector, leads the practice alongside Claudia Elena Bonelli, who specialises in public sector issues and government contracts.
TozziniFreire Advogados is skilled at advising domestic and international clients across a variety of public law matters, ranging from infrastructure and privatisation projects to procurement procedures. The team assists with the structuring of PPPs, concessions, supply of equipment and the provision of services, and has seen recent growth in the area of compliance in relation to public procurement matters. Litigation and administrative proceedings also feature on the department’s portfolio. Leading the practice is Claudia Elena Bonelli, whose experience covers management of public-private relations and infrastructure projects. José Augusto de Castro specialises in government contracts and administrative law. A team of four lawyers including Ana Cândida de Mello Carvalho left for BMA – Barbosa, Müssnich, Aragão.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media