Ms Fernanda Bianco Pimentel > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Fernanda Bianco Pimentel
Labour, Crisis and Litigation Management
Partner in the Labor area of TozziniFreire, Fernanda is highly skilled in defending the interests of companies in relevant individual lawsuits, class actions, including public civil actions filed by the Ministry of Labor Prosecution, investigations with the Ministry of Labor Prosecution and collective bargaining. Fernanda is also a specialist in the negotiation and implementation of the Voluntary Dismissal Program (PDV/PDI) and in the draft of cessation plan of commercial establishments/business operations. Additionally, she has expertise in the management of labor proceedings, aiming to ensure efficiency in cost reduction and standardizing procedures for her clients.
- Member of AASP (São Paulo Lawyers Association).
- Specialized degree in Corporate Management from Business School São Paulo, 2007.
- Specialized degree in Labor Law from PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2005.
- Specialized degree in Civil Procedural Law from PUC-Campinas (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas), 2000.
- Graduate of the Law School of USF (Universidade São Francisco), 1998.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
TozziniFreire Advogados has a ‘very deep and broad team, experienced in collective labour and litigation as well as everyday advice’. The top-tier practice acts for major domestic and international clients in established industries, in addition to nascent sectors such as fintech and cryptocurrencies. Lead roles on highly sensitive matters, such as advising Ford on the closure of its Brazilian manufacturing operations, are testament to the team’s impressive market reputation. Clients also note that the firm has ‘a robust legal and paralegal team and great aptitude for managing volume labour litigation’. The practice is led by Alexandre de Almeida Cardoso, who is ‘always bringing innovative ideas that solve the client’s problems’. Mihoko Sirley Kimura and Gabriela Lima are also highlighted by clients, and Fernanda Bianco Pimentel is a name to note on the social security side. Since publication, Marcelo Pereira Gômara has retired.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- International trade
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Life sciences
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Media
- TMT: Telecoms
- Intellectual property
- White-collar crime and investigations