Ms Elysangela de Oliveira Rabelo Maurer > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Ms Elysangela de Oliveira Rabelo Maurer
Life Sciences & Healthcare, Corporate Law and Foreign Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions, Technology & Innovation
Head of the Life Sciences & Healthcare practice group, Elysangela has broad experience in mergers and acquisitions, contracts and regulation in the sector. Her practice encompasses a wide range of issues involving companies in the pharmaceutical, health products, cosmetics and food industries, as well as assistance to a large number of hospitals in governance, healthcare compliance, clinical trials, health data privacy, health innovation and strategic matters. In the Corporate area, she represents domestic and foreign clients in incorporations, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and corporate restructuring. She also has significant expertise negotiating commercial contracts, such as those concerning contract manufacturing arrangements, supply, quality agreements, distribution, sales representation, and service agreements, among others.
- Privacy and Data Protection course from Data Privacy Brasil, 2020.
- CCEP-I (Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional-International) by SCCE (Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics).
- Member of the Sanitary Law Committee at OAB/SP (Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section).
- Secretary at IBA – LARF (International Bar Association – Latin American Regional Forum).
- Specialized degree in Biotechnology in the fields of Food, Environment, and Medicine from Faculdades Oswaldo Cruz, 2010.
- University extension in Law of Business Enterprises from Harvard University, USA, 2006.
- Specialized degree in Corporate Law from FGV (Fundação Getulio Vargas), 2003.
- Graduate of the Law School of Universidade São Judas Tadeu, 1998.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media