Todd Schild > Thompson Hine LLP > Cincinnati, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
312 WALNUT STREET, 14TH FLOOR
CINCINNATI, OH 45202-4089
- Go to...
Corporate Transactions & Securities/Private Equity/Venture Capital
Todd is a member of Thompson Hine’s Executive Committee, the partner in charge of the Cincinnati office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. Todd’s practice focuses on middle-market mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. and around the world. He also advises clients in connection with a wide range of other transactional and business matters, including joint ventures, capital raising activities, commercial agreements, entity organization and governance, and everyday business counseling.
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense