Kimberly E. Ramundo > Thompson Hine LLP > Cincinnati, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
312 WALNUT STREET, 14TH FLOOR
CINCINNATI, OH 45202-4089
- Go to...
Kimberly E. Ramundo
Construction/Product Liability Litigation
Kim is a partner in the firm’s Construction, Product Liability Litigation and Business Litigation practice groups.
With respect to construction, Kim has handled claims on behalf of owners, developers, contractors, architects, engineers, construction managers and other construction professionals in lawsuits, mediations and arbitrations arising out of both public and private construction projects. She has experience in a broad range of construction matters, including cases involving heavy and highway, wastewater treatment, bridges, structural steel, building envelopes, soils and foundations, and other design and construction defects. Kim also has experience in prosecuting and defending complex construction claims involving delay, inefficiency, changes, defective work and the design professional standard of care.
In her product liability practice, Kim defends manufacturers of industrial and consumer products against wrongful death and personal injury claims. Kim’s commercial litigation practice involves a variety of sophisticated commercial disputes.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1996, cum laude
- Miami University, B.A., 1993, cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense