Emma Off > Thompson Hine LLP > Cincinnati, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
312 WALNUT STREET, 14TH FLOOR
CINCINNATI, OH 45202-4089
- Go to...
Corporate Transactions & Securities/Venture Capital/Private Equity
Emma is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice. She is an experienced transactional attorney with a broad-based general corporate and securities background. Emma is an indispensable advisor who counsels private investment firms and funds and U.S. and international public and private companies across various industries on matters involving complex commercial arrangements, reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, entity formation and corporate governance, fiduciary matters, and capital raising and investment.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Kentucky, B.A., 2008, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Thompson Hine LLP leads major M&A transactions from eight of its domestic offices including New York, Atlanta, Washington DC and Chicago, home office of practice head Frank Chaiken; he caters to both European and US-based clients, leveraging his German language skills, and is adept in M&A, start-up affairs, joint ventures and commercial agreements. At the more junior end of the partnership spectrum, Cleveland-based William Henry provides clients with considerable acquisition, exit, joint venture, corporate organization and general governance expertise; meanwhile, at the Cincinnati office, Emma Off is acclaimed as ‘amazing in all areas of law’.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m) - United States > M&A/corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense