Bill Thrush > Thompson Hine LLP > Cleveland, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
3900 KEY CENTER, 127 PUBLIC SQUARE
CLEVELAND, OH 44114-1291
- Go to...
Bill is a member of the firm’s Construction practice whose litigation experience includes representing clients at trial and in arbitrations, mediations and appeals involving a wide range of complex multimillion-dollar construction and real estate matters. His practice also has a transactional component, which includes preparing and negotiating construction contracts, design agreements, leases and other contract documents for construction and real estate clients. Bill is a Professional Engineer (licensed in Oregon) and a LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design + Construction.
Prior to practicing law, Bill was a project engineer for a global infrastructure and environmental services company where he worked on a variety of public and private commercial and retail developments.
Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2008
University of Dayton, B.S., 2003, Civil Engineering
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment funds > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate