Daniel F. Smith > Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg, LLP > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg, LLP Offices
1133 CONNECTICUT AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20036
- Go to...
Daniel F. Smith
Daniel F. Smith is an international trade and intellectual property attorney focusing his practice on Section 337 intellectual property investigations before the U.S. International Trade Commission and intellectual property litigation in U.S. district courts and appeals before the Federal Circuit. He counsels clients on patent infringement, invalidity and other intellectual property issues involving patents, trademarks and trade dress, and copyrights.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (Intellectual Property Committee)
- ITC Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Grove City College, B.S., Electrical Engineering, cum laude