Tom M. Schaumberg > Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg, LLP > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg, LLP Offices
1133 CONNECTICUT AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20036
- Go to...
Tom M. Schaumberg
Tom M. Schaumberg has litigated Section 337 unfair competition cases for over 40 years before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. He uses his experience as well as his international, antitrust, business, and administrative law background to counsel domestic and foreign clients on litigation strategy, licensing, trade policy, intellectual property, and international arbitration.
- Executive Partner
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property Law Section)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (Chair, Committee on the International Trade Commission, 2007 – 2010)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Intellectual Property Law Section)
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Vice Chair, International Trade Commission, Committee, 2004 – 2006)
- ITC Trial Lawyers Association (President, 1984-1985; Member, Executive Committee, 1987 – present)
- The Sedona Conference
- Harvard Law School, LL.B.
- Yale University, B.A.
- University of Paris, France
- University of Frankfurt, Germany, Post Graduate Study