Richard Blanchet > Loeser e Hadad Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Loeser e Hadad Advogados Offices
AVENIDA FRANCISCO MATARAZZO, 1400, TORRE MILANO
05001-903 SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Compliance, Regulatory and Corporate Governance, Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions and Data Protection and Privacy
• 30 years of wide experience in business structuring projects, mergers and acquisitions, formation of joint ventures and strategic partnerships, negotiations of complex agreements, shareholder agreements, corporate reorganizations and implementation of corporate governance best practices
• Formerly the Strategic Business Officer of Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional – CSN, a major Brazilian steel multinational, he is currently the Interim Legal Officer, Chairman of the Tax Technical Committee and the Officer responsible for the corporate governance CSN members, in addition to having a seat in the Board of Directors of a number of entities of the CSN Group.
• Richard is a Counsellor at MRS, a Brazilian rail concessionaire that controls, operates, and monitors the Federal Railway Network in the Southeast Region
• He was a participating officer in CSN negotiation for a major concession contract with the Brazilian Federal Government in the construction of the Transnordestina Railway, a world-class railway project reaching over 1,750km and connected 81 cities
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese (native language)
• Former member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance – IBGC
• Visiting professor for IBGC
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from the Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo – USP
• Material Tax Law and Tax Litigation Procedures (Pontifícia Universidade Católica – PUC/SP)
• Finance for Executives (Insper – Institute of Education and Research)
• Executive Training Program – Baldwin Wallace University
Founded in 1989, business law firm Loeser e Hadad Advogados has a particular focus on corporate law and transactions, acting for a range of domestic and international companies. Name partner Enrique Tello Hadad coordinates the firm’s international transactions group and has experience in deals in a broad range of sectors; managing partner Richard Blanchet leads the M&A and corporate governance group. At the associate level, Fernanda Nakada focuses on corporate governance, compliance and corporate law.