Mr Cristián Barros > Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos Offices
AV. ANDRÉS BELLO 2711, 19TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Mr Cristián Barros
Partner at Sargent & Krahn (Our IP sister firm) – Intellectual Property
Partner since 2021. His main areas of practice are Industrial and Intellectual Property Law and Life Sciences, working with both national and international clients.
He has specialized in patent law, trademark law and life sciences, managing clients portfolios both in Chile and abroad, as well as in prosecution matters, their enforcement and contracts.
English and Spanish.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Asociación Chilena de Derecho de Propiedad Industrial (ACHIPI)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Asociación Chilena de Derecho de la Salud (AChDS)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
Universidad Diego Portales Law School, (LL.B., 2007). Duke University, Master of Laws (LL.M. 2011). Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulation (2015).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Consumer and advertising law
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring
- Data privacy
- Dispute resolution: white-collar crime
- Public law
- Venture capital
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity and hydrocarbon