Mr Lucas Marinovic > Barros & Errázuriz > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Barros & Errázuriz Offices
AV. ISIDORA GOYENECHEA 2939, 10TH FLOOR
- Go to...
Mr Lucas Marinovic
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Aquisitions
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz
- Senior Associate, Barros & Errázuriz (2011).
- Foreign Partner, Sidley Austin, New York, United States (2015-2016).
- Aide to the Chief of Staff of the President (2010).
- Assistant, Commercial Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago (2007 – 2009).
- Assistant, Business and Taxation, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago (2009).
Spanish and English
- Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, 2010.
- LL.M., Stanford University, California, United States, 2015.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The substantial 61-strong team at full-service, market stalwart Barros & Errázuriz is consistently involved in private acquisitions and cross-border takeovers of listed companies, acquisitions of controlling and minority interests, divestitures, and corporate restructuring programmes. The practice is also expert in establishing business structures, and it frequently assists foreign investors with establishing operations in Chile. In addition, the group has an impressive track record advising real estate and investment funds. The practice houses several impressive partners including corporate and M&A leader Pablo Guerrero, founding partner Fernando Barros (development of investment projects and corporate and financing structures), José Tomás Errázuriz – also a founding partner – who enjoys a strong market reputation, and managing partner Cristián Barros (private equity transactions). Also key to the group are fund formation and capital markets head, Luis Alberto Letelier, Bernardo Simian, Carlos Ducci, Emilio Vásquez, Sergio Eguiguren and Vicente Cordero, who made partner in July 2020. The partners are supported by a talented team of associates, with senior Lucas Marinovic foremost amongst them.
Full-service legal practice Barros & Errázuriz is highly rated for its expertise in corporate, M&A and financing matters, along with significant knowledge of the VC ecosystem and latest legal trends. The four-strong VC group, which includes two partners, advises national and international start-ups and investors on the planning and development of businesses and projects, as well as the growth and finance of companies, and subsequent exit phases. It advises clients from several industry sectors, such as AI and technology, food and beverage, retail, fintech, and media and entertainment. Sergio Eguiguren leads the practice, and Luis Alberto Letelier is highly active in major transactions involving the investment funds sector. Strong support is provided by senior associate Lucas Marinovic, who is experienced in assisting entrepreneurs with starting up and growing their businesses; and associate Juan Sebastián Alonso, who acts for local and international entrepreneurs and investors.
- Corporate and M&A - Chile
- Rising stars - Chile > Corporate and M&A
- Rising stars - Chile > Venture capital
- Venture capital - Chile
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Consumer and advertising law
- Corporate and M&A
- Data privacy
- Real estate