Stephanie Cruz > Albagli Zaliasnik > Santiago, Chile > Lawyer Profile
Albagli Zaliasnik Offices
EL GOLF 150, FLOOR 4
- Go to...
International Corporate Law, International Commercial Law, Life Sciences, Compliance, Mergers and Acquisitions and LATAM Practice.
International Senior Associate and Director of Pro Bono
An AZ member since 2015, she is part of our firm´s Corporate Group where she practices in national and international corporate affairs. Additionally, Stephanie actively participates in the counsel provided to our clients in negotiation and resolution of international conflicts, drafting of civil and commercial contracts and Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions.
English and Spanish (both native)
- Honduran Bar Association (Honduras, CA).
- National Notary Association (USA).
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of San Pedro Sula, San Pedro Sula, Honduras (CA) (2007).
- Paralegal, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida (USA) (2008).
- Comparative Law LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida (USA) (2008-2009).
- Attorney, Supreme Court of Justice of Chile (2016).
The 17-strong team at Albagli Zaliasnik is particularly active in food and beverage sector-related M&A. The practice also covers negotiations, financing, taxation and corporate structures, incorporating the firm’s regulatory, antitrust, litigation, compliance and IP expertise into its corporate offering. Rodrigo Albagli and Álvaro Rosenblut co-lead the practice, in which international senior associate Stephanie Cruz and senior associate Eduardo Anguita – a mid-2019 hire from Barros & Errázuriz – are key figures. Since publication, the transactional and compliance-focused Anguita has been promoted to partner, effective February 2021.