Juan Francisco Pardini > Pardini & Asociados > Panama, Panama > Lawyer Profile
Pardini & Asociados Offices
PLAZA 2000 TOWER, 10 FLOOR
50TH AVENUE,P.O. BOX 0815 01117
- Go to...
Juan Francisco Pardini
CEO / Partner
Areas of Experience
- Corporate / Transactional
- Foreign Investments / Joint Ventures / M&As
- Aviation & Maritime – Transactional
- Energy / Mining / Petroleum
- Foundations /Trusts / Taxation
- Family Offices
- Merger of airline companies
- Corporate restructuring of major Middle East group with multinational operations
- Gold mining exploration joint ventures for Canadian and Panamanian groups
- Multiple hydroelectric projects with transactional matters for US group
- Corporate legal opinions for European bank
- International tender offer and corporate work for French solar power company
- Set up of Multi-Family Office for European group.
- Structuring of multiple trust and foundations for Cyprus/Russian group
Awards & Recognition
- “Private Client 2021 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini” by Lexology Getting the Deal Through
- “Private Client 2021 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini” by Who’s Who Legal
- “Central America – Environment, Energy & Natural Resources 2021 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini” by Who’s Who Legal
- “Global Leader – Mining 2020 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini” by Who’s Who Legal
- Mining 2019 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini by Who’s Who Legal
- Corporate and M&A, Dispute resolution – Dr. Juan Francisco Pardini by Legal 500 Latin America
- Private Client 2019 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini by Getting the Deal Through
- Global Leader – Private Client 2019 – Dr. Juan F. Pardini by Who’s Who Legal
- National Leader – Central America 2019 – Private Client by Who’s Who Legal
- National Leader – Central America 2019 – Environment, Energy & Natural Resources by Who’s Who Legal
- Lawyers – Corporate and Regulatory by Citywealth Leaderslist 2019
- Aviation & Maritime Law Firm of the Year in Panama by Corporate INTL Global Award 2019
- Financial and Corporate 2019 by IFLR1000
- Law Firm of the Year – Corporate and Litigation – Panama 2018 by Global 100
- Best Foreign Investments Law Firm – Panama 2018 by M&A Awards of Acquisition International
- Ambassador of Panama for Trade Matters 1993-95
- Honorary Consul of Malaysia to Panama
- Spanish and English
- Panama Bar Association
- Panama – Canada Chamber of Commerce (President 2005-2017)
- American Chamber of Commerce of Panama (President 1995-1996)
- Panama Council for Investment & Development of Panama (Chairman 1995-2004)
- New York State Bar Association, Co-Chairman, Panama Chapter.
- US-Panama Business Council (Co-Founder and former member, Board of Directors)
- Japan-Panama Friendship Association (former member, Board of Directors)
- American Bar Association, Chairman, Energy & Natural Resources Committee, ABA (2000-2003)
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- University of Panama (Licenciate in Law and Political Sciences, 1977).
- Tulane University (LL.M., 1978).
- University of Madrid, PhD studies (1980).
Pardini & Asociados‘ ‘very responsive‘ banking and finance team has a strong reputation for advising international clients on their investments in Panama. In addition, the practice is highly active in asset finance transactions, demonstrating notable expertise in the financing of ships, aircraft and real estate. Clients include family-owned businesses and multinationals. The practice is led by managing partner Juan Francisco Pardini, who specialises in banking, asset and structured finance, and Juan José Espino, who has expertise in foreign investments.