Juan José Espino > Pardini & Asociados > Panama, Panama > Lawyer Profile
Pardini & Asociados Offices
PLAZA 2000 TOWER, 10 FLOOR
50TH AVENUE,P.O. BOX 0815 01117
- Go to...
Juan José Espino
Areas of Experience
- Foreign Investments
- Representing reinsurers and airlines in several claims, including aviation accidents
- Representing marine industry and mega yacht owners
- Organization of several marine transportation companies in Panama
- Organization and advised of several Hotels & Resorts projects
- Several Tourism Services companies
Awards & Recognition
- Dispute resolution – Dr. Juan José Espino by Legal 500 Latin America
- Air Transport and Aviation Liability 2019 – Dr. Juan José Espino by Lexology Getting the Deal Through
- National Leader – Central America 2019 – Aviation by Who’s Who Legal
- Lawyers – Corporate and Regulatory by Citywealth Leaderslist 2019
- Aviation & Maritime Law Firm of the Year in Panama by Corporate INTL Global Award 2019
- Financial and Corporate 2019 by IFLR1000
- Law Firm of the Year – Corporate and Litigation – Panama 2018 by Global 100
- Best Foreign Investments Law Firm – Panama 2018 by M&A Awards of Acquisition International
- Spanish and English
- Panama Bar Association
- Panama Maritime Law Association
- British Chamber of Commerce
- American Chamber of Commerce
- University of Panama (Licenciate in Law and Political Sciences, 1986).
- Magdalen College (University of Oxford. 1986-1987), affiliated as research student at Jesus College, under Prof. RM Goode supervision (sept. 1988-june 1989).
- University of San Diego (1987-1988).
- Queen Mary College (University of London, 1988-1989).
Pardini & Asociados‘ ‘very responsive‘ banking and finance team has a strong reputation for advising international clients on their investments in Panama. In addition, the practice is highly active in asset finance transactions, demonstrating notable expertise in the financing of ships, aircraft and real estate. Clients include family-owned businesses and multinationals. The practice is led by managing partner Juan Francisco Pardini, who specialises in banking, asset and structured finance, and Juan José Espino, who has expertise in foreign investments.
Pardini & Asociados advises a roster of major international airlines, including Lufthansa, United Airlines and Air China, on a wide range of aviation matters. The team is best known for its strength in aviation litigation, but its practice also spans aviation finance and leasing, corporate transactions in the sector, and regulatory and permitting matters. At the head of the team, Juan Pardini focuses on aviation-related corporate and financial transactions, and Juan José Espino handles liability and accident claims. Associates Eduardo Achurra is skilled in regulatory and permitting issues, while Adrián Rivera is recommended for litigation matters.