Eduardo Achurra > Pardini & Asociados > Panama, Panama > Lawyer Profile
Pardini & Asociados Offices
PLAZA 2000 TOWER, 10 FLOOR
50TH AVENUE,P.O. BOX 0815 01117
- Go to...
Areas of Experience
- Aviation / Regulatory & Contracts
- Real Estate
- Foreign investments
- Hotel and Casinos
- Regulatory structuring of an international airline
- Regulatory structuring and public tender of solar power companies
- Corporate and real estate structuring of coffee farms
- Corporate and operational structuring of several foreign companies (retail, wholesale and service)
- Registration and licensing of major gaming enterprises
- Corporate and financial structuring related to hotel industry
- Free trade zone and call center business registration and development
- Strategic partners in Panama for several international immigration firms
Awards & Recognition
- Lawyers – Corporate and Regulatory by Citywealth Leaderslist 2019
- Aviation & Maritime Law Firm of the Year in Panama by Corporate INTL Global Award 2019
- Financial and Corporate 2019 by IFLR1000
- Law Firm of the Year – Corporate and Litigation – Panama 2018 by Global 100
- Best Foreign Investments Law Firm – Panama 2018 by M&A Awards of Acquisition International
- Collaborator of The World Bank – Doing Business publication
- Spanish and English
- Panama Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce Panama
- Universidad Santa María la Antigua (Licenciate in Law and Political Sciences, 2003).
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid.
- Instituto Marítimo Español, Maritime Law and Shipping, (LL.M 2004).
- Seminars at The International Maritime Organization (IMO).
- Lloyds Register, Clarkson Brokers, Clyde & Co, INTERCARGO-INTERTANKO, London, 2004.
Pardini & Asociados advises a roster of major international airlines, including Lufthansa, United Airlines and Air China, on a wide range of aviation matters. The team is best known for its strength in aviation litigation, but its practice also spans aviation finance and leasing, corporate transactions in the sector, and regulatory and permitting matters. At the head of the team, Juan Pardini focuses on aviation-related corporate and financial transactions, and Juan José Espino handles liability and accident claims. Associates Eduardo Achurra is skilled in regulatory and permitting issues, while Adrián Rivera is recommended for litigation matters.