Mr Luis Antonio González-Flores > Sánchez Devanny > Mexico City, Mexico > Lawyer Profile
Sánchez Devanny Offices
PASEO DE LAS PALMAS 525, PISO 6
COL. LOMAS DE CHAPULTEPEC
CIUDAD DE MÉXICO 11000
- Go to...
Mr Luis Antonio González-Flores
Luis Antonio is member of the Tax practice group. He possesses a broad experience in national and international tax audit, anti-money laundering and anti-corruption compliance strategies particularly focused on multinational enterprises (“MNE”). His practice focuses on Mexican MNE’s going outbound and foreign MNE’s coming inbound to Mexico on highly complex matters, particularly those that refer to related party transactions and international taxation. Before joining Sánchez Devanny, he had a distinguished twenty-year career at the Mexican Tax Administration Service, where he served as Central Audit Administrator and International Audit Administrator, both at the Large Taxpayers Division. He also acted as the Mexican Delegate to Working Party 9 “Consumption Taxes” at the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (“OECD”), and served as Mexican Assessor of Transparency and Exchange of Information at the OECD’s Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes.
Cámara Alemana de Comercio en México
- Masters in Tax Administration, UNED / IEF, Madrid, Spain (2017).
- International Tax Planning for Multinational Enterprises, IBFD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (2012).
- Global Forum Assessor Training Seminar, OECD, London, UK (2010).
- Money Laundering and Bribery Awareness Training Symposium, OECD, Washington, D.C., USA (2010).
- Principles of International and Comparative Taxation, IBFD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (2006).
- Urban Finance and Local Taxation, ICLPST, Taiwan (2005).
- Postgraduate Studies in International Taxation, Duke University / ITAM, USA – Mexico (2003).
- Certified Public Accountant Degree, Escuela Bancaria y Comercial, México (1995).