Ms Monika Fiallo Paradas > Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti > Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic > Lawyer Profile
Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti Offices
CALLE EL RECODO NO 2, EDIF MONTE MIRADOR 3RD FLOOR
- Go to...
Ms Monika Fiallo Paradas
Intellectual Property, Migration, Family Law, Commercial, Labor Law.
Ms. Fiallo Paradas has more than 18 years of extended experience in the fields of Intellectual Property, Immigration and Family law. It is a Partner of our Firm since 2019. She has been for more than 12 years member of the Asociación Dominicana de Propiedad Intelectual (ADOPI) and it is currently President of its Board. In addition, she represents Russin Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti, in the International Trademark Association (INTA). And has been member of several of its Committees, including INTA’s General TM Enforcement Matters Subcommittee, Parallel Imports Committee and Right of Publicity Committee.
Throughout her professional career she has advised leading companies in the pharmaceutical, veterinary, nutritional, security paper, technology among other sectors with the establishment and operation of their business in Dominican Republic; the protection and defense of their intellectual property rights, in administrative and judicial stages, regulatory matters and licenses; data protection and consumer regulations, distribution, marketing, advertising and personnel matters. Within the Family Law area, Ms. Fiallo Paradas, handles international adoption procedures, civil and canonic divorce matters, inheritance, alimony and custody claims and negotiations.
Spanish and English.
Dominican Bar Association (2002)
Asociación Dominicana de la Propiedad Industrial (ADOPI), 2003.
International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (LL. B., Magna Cum Laude, 2002).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (Postgrado en Derecho Procesal Civil, 2003).
- World Intellectual Property Organization (Certificate of General Estudies Intellectual Property, 2003).
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Certificate of Studies in International Business Law, 2009).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (Maestría en Derecho Procesal Civil, 2013).
- Instituto Especializado de Estudios Superiores de Derecho Empresarial (Expertise in Real Estate Law, 2015).
- OBS Business School/Universidad de Barcelona (Máster en Propiedad Intelectual e Industrial 2018).