Ms Alanna Román Abreu > Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti > Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic > Lawyer Profile
Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti Offices
CALLE EL RECODO NO 2, EDIF MONTE MIRADOR 3RD FLOOR
- Go to...
Ms Alanna Román Abreu
Alanna Román Abreu joined the firm in December 2017 as Internal Paralegal in the business department. Later, in August 2018, she was promoted to the position of Intern Lawyer. Currently, she holds the position of Junior Associate of the same department.
She has experience in litigation and business areas, providing support to the firm in regulatory, corporate and tax matters, such as constitution, transformation and dissolution of commercial companies, as well as due diligence investigations, drafting agreements and legal consultations.
Spanish and English.
- Law Degree. Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Magna Cum Laude, Santo Domingo, 2018.
- Master of Finance, concentration in Corporate Finance, Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo (INTEC), Santo Domingo, 2019- current.
- Diploma in Secured Transactions, Fundación Institucionalidad y Justicia, Inc. (FINJUS), Santo Domingo, 2020.
- Diploma in Trusts. Fundación Institucionalidad y Justicia, Inc. (FINJUS), Santo Domingo, 2017.
- Diploma in Corporate Law. Fundación de Jóvenes por el Progreso (FUNJEPRO), Santo Domingo, 2016