James Parker > Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson > Vancouver, Canada > Lawyer Profile
Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson Offices
SUITE 750, 900 HOWE STREET
VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 2M4
- Go to...
James P. Parker is a skilled communicator and deep thinker, with a strong ability to identify practical questions and solutions to problems. In his general commercial litigation practice, he advocates fiercely for his clients, and makes crucial contributions to fact and legal analysis on files of all levels of complexity. He has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia, and assisted with matters before the Supreme Court of Canada. He was clerk to Madam Justice Garson and Mr. Justice Fitch of the Court of Appeal for British Columbia in 2016/2017.
- British Columbia Bar, 2018
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2016
- Certificate from Georgetown Law’s Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London, U.K., 2016
- M.A.T.S., Regent College, 2014
- B.A., University of Southern California, 2004