Julia Lockhart > Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson > Vancouver, Canada > Lawyer Profile
Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson Offices
SUITE 750, 900 HOWE STREET
VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 2M4
- Go to...
Julia K. Lockhart has built an attentive, personalized practice that blends an incisive legal intelligence with a thoughtful, client-focused approach. Julia demonstrates excellence and precision in her work as an advocate, as well as leadership and compassion in her work generally. She carries on a general administrative and commercial litigation practice, focussing on complex commercial disputes and challenging administrative issues. Julia regularly advises the Law Society of British Columbia, and has experience before all levels of court, including the Supreme Court of Canada. She was a clerk to Justice Marshall Rothstein of the Supreme Court of Canada from 2012-2013.
- Secretary of the Advocates Club, 2019 to present
- British Columbia Bar, 2013
- J.D., (Honours), University of Toronto, 2012
- M.A., University of British Columbia, 2004
- B.A., (Honours), University of British Columbia, 2002